Fresh Body Fit Mind Pre Training Day Two.
MISTAKE 2 // EXPECTING TO BE PERFECT
As far as major mistakes go, this one is right up there. If you expect to be perfect, you’re setting yourself up to become frustrated, overwhelmed and disappointed, which eventually leads to giving up. We don’t want that. That’s not fun at all now is it!
For all our best intentions to be in the best shape ever, we always seem to breeze over the part where we totally suck in the beginning. Like with anything in life, you can’t expect to be perfect when you’re just starting out.
"The more you practice the better you get, that’s the deal. Practice makes progress."
Here's what to do:
- Expect to struggle in the beginning.
- Expect to stop during your workouts. You stop, you breathe, you start, you stop again, you breathe again, you start again.
- Expect to find some exercises easy and some really hard.
- Expect to make progress over time.
- Expect to miss a workout here and there. If you miss a planned session, get over it and look forward to your workout tomorrow.
Remember, if working out and getting results was easy... everyone would be perfect at it!
Allow yourself not to be perfect.
WATCH: DAY TWO WORKOUT TUTORIAL
Learn all the moves for your day 2 workout along with correct technique to make sure you're working the right muscles in the right way. Always focusing on using correct technique is the secret to get the best results possible, while keeping injury free.
DOWNLOD & SAVE: DAY 2 CIRCUIT
- welcome to day 2
- download day 2 workouts
- watch Amanda's tutorial video
- set your personal focus and goals for your day
- video: small changes add up to amazing changes / chatting about
- this journey is about going at your own pace, it's about you not comparing to anyone else or being distracted by other people.
- not moving forward onto the next day unless you are ready, i.e. have completed all of day 2, stretched, set goals