Fresh Body Fit Mind Pre Training Day Six.
MISTAKE #6 // NOT FINDING BALANCE
Finding balance means creating a healthy and happy lifestyle you are in love with!
It’s about doing things every day that excite you and make you happy. We don’t want to workout because we “hate our body” or we “need to punish ourselves for a snack earlier in the day”. We want to find a style of exercise that we look forward to doing and makes us feel great!
Some people love jogging long distances, some people like lifting heavy weights, it’s about finding what works best for you.
It’s important to always remember that there is so much more value to exercise and eating healthy food than, “earning a beach body”.
Moving your body and eating nutritious food are things that add enjoyment to your life, they are not things that define who you are.
Creating balance in our lifestyle means discovering this balance across all aspects of our lives too, and enjoying the process.
Don’t aim to “get abs” or “lose 15kg", aim to build a healthy relationship with yourself, your exercise and your food… and the results will come.
When we strive for balance we inherently create a lifestyle that is sustainable long term. It moves our focus from short term wins to life long enjoyment of a healthy and happy lifestyle.
It's important to remember not to take our fitness journey too seriously either. Try your best everyday but don't beat yourself down if you want to enjoy an indulgent weekend here and there. Hey, after all, life is for living.
WATCH: DAY SIX 'MY SESSION" TUTORIAL
- INTRO: welcome to day 6
- DOWNLOAD day 6 workouts
- VIDEO watch Amanda's tutorial video
- ACTIVITIES: set your personal focus and goals for your day
- video: small changes add up to amazing changes / chatting about
- FOCUS: this journey is about going at your own pace, it's about you not comparing to anyone else or being distracted by other people.
- not moving forward onto the next day unless you are ready, i.e. have completed all of day 6, stretched, set goals