Fresh Body Fit Mind Pre Training Day Three.
MISTAKE #3 // NOT APPRECIATING THE PROGRESS YOU HAVE MADE
Sometimes it’s important to tell yourself that you are totally kicking but! Go on, tell yourself right now, I dare you!
In my books, any attempt you make to chase your goals, no matter how big or small, is a step in the right direction. You don’t need to have the booty of Kim Kardashian or be running 3 minute kilometres (or miles for those of you reading along in the USA) to start appreciating your progress.
Simple things like looking online for workouts to try, talking to your besty about starting a workout program or buying yourself a new training outfit are all awesome little steps towards your goal. Hey, I would even count a night time browse through Instagram for some workout motivation as a step in the right direction!
"It is essential that you continuously celebrate every positive step you take, and forgive yourself for the slip ups."
Every tiny step you take in the right direction should be celebrated and appreciated.
WATCH: DAY THREE WORKOUT TUTORIAL
Learn all the moves for your day 3 workout along with correct technique to make sure you're working the right muscles in the right way. Always focusing on using correct technique is the secret to get the best results possible, while keeping injury free.
DOWNLOAD & SAVE: DAY 3 CIRCUIT
- INTRO: welcome to day 3
- DOWNLOAD day 3 workouts
- VIDEO watch Amanda's tutorial video
- ACTIVITIES: set your personal focus and goals for your day
- video: small changes add up to amazing changes / chatting about
- FOCUS: this journey is about going at your own pace, it's about you not comparing to anyone else or being distracted by other people.
- not moving forward onto the next day unless you are ready, i.e. have completed all of day 3, stretched, set goals