a m a n d a b i s k
Progress: It's so easy to get trapped into thinking your workouts are going nowhere when you don't see any physical progress.
You don't lose your fitness and get out of shape overnight, so why is it ok to pressure ourselves into achieving a perfectly fit body instantly? It doesn't seem fair, but somehow we still do it.
It's time to give yourself a chance. Wether you want to be lean and toned, do 10 push ups in a row, get a killer booty, run 10km without stopping or be able to do 1 chin up without assistance..give yourself a chance to achieve it.
If you are consistent with supporting your progress everyday...little changes will happen everyday. Every workout, every run, every rep, and every minute you spend towards achieving what you want is worth it. You can't see it, but on the inside things are changing, and it is only a matter of time before it shows.
Let's smash it this week fam! Never give up!
Free 7day Pre Training: get your downloadable guide and videos here!
Chia puddings by massive babe @earthyandy
When I worked as a PT doing late nights all week I used to make a whole stack of these for the week so I could have them as a quick dinner when training my clients.
It's super easy!
1. Find some containers/jars and put 3 TABLESPOONS of chia seeds in each.
2. Use your favourite milk (soy, almond, coconut, regular etc) and pour in 1CUP and stir.
3. Put them in the fridge and they will be ready overnight! (I usually made 4-5 jars and they lasted all week)
Oooooo if you want to add more flavour and texture I also stir in some chopped dried fruit like mango and cranberries, and whole nuts like walnuts and almonds! You can also put fresh fruit on top too!! Soooo good!
Chia is a great source of protein! So this is an awesome post workout snack option too!
Free 7day Pre Training guide here
Testing my sprints after today's #freshbodyfitmind workout! hahahaha
Free 7day Pre Training Guide and Tutorial Videos Here!
You don't need to change everything all at once tomorrow.
It's overwhelming to think we need to have everything perfectly right the first time we try to achieve something..
The secret is to focus on just one small thing you can change, just one small step you can take everyday.
That small step slowly becomes something you don't even have to think about, then you focus on creating the next step, and then the step after that.
You've got to be in it to enjoy the journey, because that's where the magic happens! #freshbodyfitmind
Free 7 day Pre Training guide with tutorial videos & follow along workouts here!
Today's workout for you!
I want you to really think about technique today...I am always a huge technique tyrant when I coach my athletes!! 🕵 Good form is what gets you amazing results (and keeps you injury free!), so I wanted you to see this video in real time speed...
1. 20x Walking Lunges > focus on BIG steps forward, weight in your front heel as you stand up, and keep your chest up!
2. 20x Push Ups > Belly button in (no sagging in your lower back, and keep your neck long and head up! (It's a common mistake to drop your head and look towards your feet)..drop to knees if you can keep good technique.
3. 10x Long jumps > land on your whole foot to activate your glutes (not just your toes, you'll get sore knees otherwise!)
4. x20 Plank Drop to Elbows > same tips as push ups..
Slower reps beats fast sloppy technique, so keep it clean today guys!!
Have a great workout!! #freshbodyfitmind
Free 7day Pre Training guide with tutorial videos on technique here!